To start the admissions process please complete an application form.
Make sure to include the following documents:
- A recent passport-sized picture of the child
- A copy of the child’s passport
- Copies of the most recent school reports for the child
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application by email.
- You will be asked to complete all items in your checklist before we will process your application.
- Once you’ve completed all checklist items, your child will be wait-listed.
- You will be kept up to date with your application status via e-mail.
If accepted, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable €300,00 administration fee and the School Fee Agreement. We will then be able to proceed to enter your child into the administration system and thus officially register your child with The International School Wassenaar-Rijnlands Lyceum. Following that you will receive a letter of confirmation with the start date and time.
It is the school’s practice to show photographs of school activities and events on its website and other school publications and the school may also include them in press releases and advertising. In accordance with Global Data Protection Regulations you will be asked for consent for the use of your child’s photo. Parents/Guardians accept that it is the school’s legal duty to provide requested information to Government Ministries. This is usually age and nationality information only.
Withdrawal from School
Before a student is withdrawn from school, a minimum of 60 days’ notice must be given in writing using the withdrawal form provided by the school. The form in pdf format may be downloaded by clicking here. Unless full notice is given in writing, fees will continue to be charged and the deposit will not be returned.
Fee schedule for departing students
Applicable school fees are dependent on the month in which a child leaves the school. Below you will find an overview of what they are according to month of departure.
- 50% August, September, October, November, December
- 60% January
- 70% February
- 80% March
- 90% April
- 100% May, June, July
Please note that a refund for additional costs for curriculum related activities will be reviewed case by case. For instance, no (partial) refund for school trips that have already taken place.
Re-registration happens automatically as the School Fee Agreement is open-ended.